ya know.....you would think that if the Pres has any concerns about crap why does the Associated Press have to bring it to light, instead of his own intelligence people.
The White House said Thursday it was investigating whether Iran's new president played a role in seizing the American Embassy and holding 52 U.S. captives a quarter century ago. President Bush said the allegation by former hostages "raises many questions." The administration was reviewing its files on Iranian president-elect Mahmoud Ahmadinejad after the hostage comments were brought to light by The Associated Press.
ya know.....you would think that if the Pres has any concerns about crap why does the Associated Press have to bring it to light, instead of his own intelligence people.
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Cause he already used up the "they have WMD" excuse? Hahaha, see why a few days ago , I said ' "Bomb it flat" this is already close to flat, it just needs a paving. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Or is all this a clever ploy to drag us into the next country, how far will the rest of the world let the US go toward controlling ALL the oil before one of them drops the A-bomb Bush is looking for and he uses the laws he has passed to remain president forever? Tune tomorrow, same Bush time , same Bush channel, think about it. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Remember Buddy Ryan, the former Philadelphia Eagles football coach? I never did care much for the man. But back when that hostage situation was going on he did make one statement I totally agreed with. "Iran would make a great parking lot", or something close th that.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Most don't know it but as soon as the hostages were taken, " Crank up Delta" was the word. Only problem was we never considered landing helos in the desert night to refuel to stay under radar. Hence the rescue attempt died with the elite soldiers in the crashes. This led to the hostage dispersal and no way to recover more than a handfull without allowing all the rest to be moved or killed. That was the factor that led to the 400 day stay in captivity. I'd probably have decided sooner that they weren't gonna release them and invaded .
I could never understand why we let that go on. When they took over our Embasy, that was an act of war.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
I can see why after a failed attempt you might try to talk your way out, but after a while ....well I'm gonna make SOMETHING happen. It hasn't always been exactly what I wanted , but if I never start , I'll never finish. Like Prez Ford when the N Koreans grabbed that ship, they decided to release them, Ford sent back something like well , "Keep your head's down till I can get the Marines back off your shores." [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks